Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gerald arrives in Las Vegas!

Whew! Gerald and I had a wild time tonight. We got home and I discovered ...long story short, I had to upload pictures to my crap computer and email them to my good(ish) comp. So, after two hours, here is the first installment of Gerald in fabulous Las Vegas!

Gerald arrives! (Wonder what could be in that box...)



Going to pause here for a second and see if that worked...I can't really remember how to post pictures when I am this tired.

Hey, it worked!

Okay, Gerald emerges from the box and says, "To New Jersey with all this stuff! Where's the beer?!"



Gerald meets with Janet, our criminal attorney, to see if he can bring charges against Canada Post for leaving him in the box for so long!



Gerald hangs with my nieces and my namesake (Ashlyn Ebonheart has a nice ring, doesn't it?) while he waits for me to get off work.

No comments: