Monday, February 18, 2008

Union Station and Portage & Main

Ok...Gerald and I went out today...

We went to see Union Station in downtown Winnipeg.


We went to St. Boniface Cathedral.


...and then Gerald stood here...


...but where do you suppose "here" is?



...this is not some random place in Winnipeg...



...this is someplace Gerald (and a lot of you) wanted to see...



...guess...guess...guess!!!





...any ideas?









...ok...here is a better shot...

PORTAGE AND MAIN!!!


A few additonal pictures here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.