Monday, February 18, 2008

Shoeshine and a Taxicab

Gerald had an amazing day today!! First, we had another miniWorthmeet with V1ctorya - I went to her office and we went for a walk with Gerald. They said their goodbyes and I headed back to my office. by the way I did notice that V1ctorya was wearing a blouse without buttons - naughty Gerald likes to poke them open.

After all the festivities this weekend with V1ctorya, I noticed that Gerald's boots were a bit scuffed. We headed straight to the shoeshine stand outside of Grand Central Station. He got a great spit shine and made a couple of new friends.




Gerald wanted to take a one of those flower power hippie decorated cabs back to the office, but it's such a nice day that we decided to walk. You can learn more about why the taxis are decorated here at Garden in Transit

No comments: