Monday, February 18, 2008

Dentist and the Store

Gerald and the Coastie Gnome slept in today. Not even the fishing party boat loudspeakers and horns woke them up. They did manage to tear the new vintage bag last night while fooling around - gnomes will be gnomes after all. Luckily I have a nylon lunch bag that Gerald fits in that I can use until I find a replacement.

Late this afternoon I had a dentist appointment. Gerald said he hadn't had a check up in centuries, so I brought him along. The doctor and his assistant checked his teeth and mouth, gave him a cleaning and a new toothbrush. Look worthians, no cavities!



After the dentist, we went to the craft and fabric stores to look for things for Gerald's Halloween costume. He took a break at one point, but we did pick out a few things.



Maybe we picked out too much stuff???





I made him pay, too.


We get home, and what do we find...another guest - the Sea Captain.


Coastie Gnome invited Sea Captain home for a few beers. Gerald is still trying to figure out what to do about this one. I hope he doesn't stay for dinner.

I'll be back home tomorrow night, with the camera software and cable. I'll download all the pictures tomorrow.

No comments: