Friday, July 27, 2007

Missing... again

Gerald has been missing for around two weeks and everyone is getting worried. Some have made tributes to our lost gnome Gerald...

Popkheetza wrote:
Oh, Gerald I'd give anything to know where you are now,
I know you're not able to tell me, but we'll find you anyhow.
Oh, Gerald you've been, you are like a friend, like family and even more
Even though it's not possible I'd love to have you knock at my door
I can't believe the post office stole you, though I have no doubts they want to have you all to themselves
But it could also be a witch's hex or a prank of some missunderstood elves.
I just keep racking my brains but I don't have a clue,
Gerald, oh Gerald, what happened to you?


RJMiller created this:


We miss you Gerald! Show up soon!

No comments: